Hyatt Celebrates LGBTQ+ Community with Special Offers and One-of-a-Kind Experiences
Guided by its purpose of care and commitment to understanding and inclusion, Hyatt proudly sponsors NYC Pride 2021 for the second year, as part of a three-year commitment at the Platinum level
CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) invites guests to celebrate Pride 2021 with special offers from New York and Los Angeles to Amsterdam and beyond. As a proud Platinum Sponsor of NYC Pride since 2019, Hyatt builds experiences to promote understanding through travel, and encourages guests to proudly be who they are and live their most authentic self with comfortable stays and unique offerings.
“We’re proud to continue supporting our LGBTQ+ colleagues and guests this month and beyond,” said Joan Bottarini, Chief Financial Officer, Hyatt, and Executive Sponsor, HyPride. “We always invite guests to confidently, comfortably and proudly stay as they are at Hyatt hotels, and we welcome everyone to celebrate pride with us. Our ongoing commitment to understanding and inclusion goes far beyond words and is supported by meaningful action.”
Hyatt’s carefully curated and celebratory pride offerings include up to 20% off a qualifying hotel stay with the code “PRIDE” at select locations throughout the U.S. and globally, as they celebrate pride through the end of the year. Guests can find participating hotels and full terms and conditions at hyatt.com/pride.
In addition to the special rates, Hyatt will be celebrating pride through unique experiential offerings including:
- Andaz West Hollywood will offer a GROOV3 Dance Fit class hosted by founder and Apple Fitness trainer, Ben Allen on Thurs., June 24 from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. On Fri., June 25, the property will also host a Pride Comedy night starting at 7 p.m., featuring a “best of Los Angeles” LGBTQ+ lineup. Both events will be followed by an after party with a DJ performance at The Sundeck rooftop pool bar.
- Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel will kick-off New York City Pride festivities on Fri., June 25 with a happy hour between 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. for World of Hyatt elite members and Hyatt Sales Force VIPs to enjoy food and drinks while enjoying music and Drag Queen performances. A silent auction will also be held to benefit The Trevor Project, a nonprofit organization focused on suicide prevention efforts for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Andaz 5th Avenue will celebrate the LGBTQ+ community with a block party on Sat., June 26 with a pop-up, complete with a moss wall art installation for photo opportunities to commemorate Pride 2021 and DJ performances, all in conjunction with New York Pride festivities. The public event will take place between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Hyatt Union Square New York will have a bodega-themed booth in conjunction with Pride Fest on Sun., June 27 starting at 11 a.m., featuring specialty products from partners of “Hyatt Loves Local,” an initiative to support local small businesses across the globe, as well as stations to learn more about World of Hyatt, careers and DE&I and social responsibility efforts.
- The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel will host an exclusive party at Temple Court rooftop, welcoming World of Hyatt elite members and Hyatt Sales Force VIPs to enjoy a brunch viewing party of the virtual Pride march on Sun., June 27 between noon and 4 p.m., complete with delicious bites and drinks.
- Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong has curated several pride-inspired experiences, including ‘Hyatt Centric Pride’ goody bags, a rainbow wall installation for the perfect backdrop to capture the best moments, a ‘spin the rainbow wheel’ at Cruise rooftop restaurant & bar and a pride-inspired cake at The Farmhouse. Guests can also enjoy Chow Ciao Chow’s mini art exhibition, which experiments with painting faces using different colors for different personalities.
- Andaz Costa Rica Resort at Peninsula Papagayo has curated a special Pride cocktail for guests dining at Chao Pescao Small Plates & Bar, a restaurant offering Latin American and Caribbean favorites in a relaxed atmosphere with views of Marina Papagayo and Culebra Bay and live music. The hotel will also be coordinating an organization-wide food drive, benefitting Asociación Diversidad de Género Puntarenas, a local association supporting Transgender community members without homes.
- Motif Seattle, a Destination by Hyatt Hotel, will host a Pride Drag Brunch on the Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails rooftop (located on the 5th floor) on Sun., June 27. This annual Drag Brunch will gather guests to celebrate love, create unity, and honor diversity while overlooking the downtown skyline.
Through the end of the year:
- Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht will offer two experiences in collaboration with AIX rosé from Maison Saint Aix estate of Provence, France, in August to celebrate Amsterdam Pride. On Fri., Aug. 6, guests will get a chance to enjoy a 90-minute canal cruise starting at 6 p.m. guided by one of the famous Floating Amsterdam captains with complimentary AIX rosé, bites from Bluespoon Restaurant & Bar and AIX x Andaz goody bags. On Aug. 8, enjoy a Drag Bingo Brunch from noon to 3:30 p.m. with live entertainment, raffles and more surprises while enjoying a Mediterranean brunch spread and AIX rosé.
- As more cities and countries begin to plan their pride celebrations, be on the lookout for more pride offers and experiences in Chicago, Miami, Munich, Stockholm, London and more to celebrate pride all year long.
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here: hyatt.com/care-and-cleanliness.
Terms and Conditions
Offer valid only for reservations made in advance for stays at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts (excluding Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties, UrCove, and MGM properties). Must request offer code PRIDE at time of booking to qualify for discount. One night’s deposit required. Bookings under this offer can be cancelled at no charge up to 72 hours prior to check-in. Offer available for a limited time while shown as available on the applicable Hyatt site. Discount percent applies to room rate only. Reservations subject to availability. Any limitations or restrictions included in the published offer shall apply. Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs. Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted and excludes, unless specifically noted, service charges, mandatory resort or destination fees, applicable taxes and other incidental expenses. Additional charges may apply for additional guests or room type upgrades. Offer not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held stays and may not be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash or other substitutions. Any unauthorized transfer, sale, distribution or reproduction constitutes fraud.
Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. This offer may be altered or withdrawn at any time without notice. Where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. The trademarks Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and all related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2021 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
To learn more about other offers and experiences, please visit hyatt.com/offers.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company offering 20 premier brands. As of March 31, 2021, the Company’s portfolio included more than 1,000 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in 68 countries across six continents. The Company’s purpose to care for people so they can be their best informs its business decisions and growth strategy and is intended to attract and retain top employees, build relationships with guests and create value for shareholders. The Company’s subsidiaries operate, manage, franchise, own, lease, develop, license, or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences, and vacation ownership properties, including under the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination by Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Caption by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt™, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, tommie™, UrCove, and Hyatt Residence Club® brand names, and operates the World of Hyatt® loyalty program that provides distinct benefits and exclusive experiences to its valued members. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.
Thank you for donating to DutchNews.nl.
We could not provide the Dutch News service, and keep it free of charge, without the generous support of our readers. Your donations allow us to report on issues you tell us matter, and provide you with a summary of the most important Dutch news each day.Make a donation