Need help with finding the perfect place to live, that next career move or even mates to hang around with? You’ll find all the answers at the fourth edition of the the IamExpat Fair in Amsterdam, which will take place on Saturday April 7 at the Westergasfabriek.
The IamExpat Fair was set up to support internationals in the Netherlands and connect them with local businesses and service providers so the organisers are delighted to be hosting their fourth Amsterdam edition.
‘The IamExpat Fair is designed for both new arrivals and established expats who want to discover something new or find answers to questions that have been bugging them for some time!,’ says co-organiser Nikos Nakos.
‘For example, finding time to make an appointment with a mortgage or financial advisor, can seem daunting, but here we’ve got them all under one roof,’ says his colleague Panos Sarlanis.
Indeed, the event is a great opportunity to find everything you need in one location, on one day. From companies and services in the areas of career, housing, education and expat services, to family, health and leisure – the IamExpat Fair has it covered!
Running from 10am to 5pm in the Zuiveringshal West at Westergasfabriek, this free single-day event will host stands from dozens of companies and organisations – in total 80 different exhibitors.
In addition, free workshops and presentations will be happening throughout the day at Het Ketelhuis, the Westergastheater and the Werkkamer. Find out about bitcoin, about how to network like a pro or buy a new home.
‘There’s something for everyone: from finding a job or childcare for your kids, to choosing a legal advisor, accountant or MBA and so much more,’ says the third member of the team, Charalampos Sergios.
Visitors to the IamExpat Fair can:
- Get assistance to find the right rental property or understand the mortgage process
- Learn how to advance their career through professional development
- Discover businesses with a focus on expats’ needs
- Benefit from many special offers only available on the day of the Fair
- Meet with recruiters and companies that are hiring
- Attend workshops and presentations to learn about different aspects of life and work in the Netherlands
- Connect with local health and lifestyle organisations
- Network with like-minded locals and expats from around the world
- Bring the whole family and drop the little ones off at the Kids’ Area, a free supervised play space for children aged zero to four years, operated by Hestia Early Learning Centre
Don’t miss the expat event of 2018. Book your free ticket now!
DutchNews.nl has been free for 12 years, but now we are asking our readers to help. Your donation will enable us to keep providing you with fair and accurate news and features about all things Dutch.
Donate via Ideal, credit card or Paypal.