Insights Into the Fresh Vegetables Market in the Netherlands, 2019 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Fresh
Vegetables Market in Netherlands: Business Report 2019” report
has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report presents analysis of fresh vegetables market in Netherlands.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic
indicators and specifies business environment in Netherlands
- Fresh Vegetables market is analyzed by different parameters including
domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics,
structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major
suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results
of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking
various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be
achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed
information about the internal and external factors that affect the
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by
gaining an insight into the fresh vegetables market in Netherlands.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in this report will assist and strengthen
your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered
1. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. FRESH VEGETABLES MARKET IN NETHERLANDS
2.1. Overview of fresh vegetables market
2.2. Producers of fresh vegetables in Netherlands, including contact
details and product range
3. NETHERLANDS’S FOREIGN TRADE IN FRESH VEGETABLES
3.1. Export and import of potatoes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of tomatoes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of onions, shallots, leeks, garlic: volume,
3.4. Export and import of cauliflowers, headed broccoli, brussels
sprouts, cabbages, cabbages kohlrabi: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of lettuces: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of carrots, turnips, celery, beets, radishes,
horseradishes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of cucumbers: volume, structure, dynamics
3.8. Export and import of artichokes, asparagus, aubergines: volume,
3.9. Export and import of courgettes, spinach, sweet peppers: volume,
3.10. Export and import of olives: volume, structure, dynamics
3.11. Export and import of cassava, sweet potatoes: volume, structure,
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN NETHERLANDS
5. CONSUMERS OF FRESH VEGETABLES IN DUTCH MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Fresh Vegetables in Netherlands
5.2. Fresh Vegetables consumers in Netherlands
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/puo9xi
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Thank you for donating to DutchNews.nl.
We could not provide the Dutch News service, and keep it free of charge, without the generous support of our readers. Your donations allow us to report on issues you tell us matter, and provide you with a summary of the most important Dutch news each day.Make a donation