The IamExpat Fair in The Hague will take place on Saturday November 5, 2016, at the Grote Kerk. The IamExpat Fair is designed to support internationals in the Netherlands, and connect them with local businesses and service providers.
This event is an exciting opportunity for internationals to find everything they need in one location, on one day. From companies and services in the areas of career, housing, education and expat services, to family, health and leisure – the IamExpat Fair has it covered!
From 10am to 5pm this free single-day event will host stands from dozens of companies and organisations in the landmark Grote Kerk. Free workshops and presentations will also be running throughout the day.
Visitors to the IamExpat Fair in The Hague can:
– Get assistance with finding rental properties or understanding Dutch mortgages
– Meet with recruiters and companies that are hiring
– Attend workshops about living and working in the Netherlands
– Learn about advancing your career through professional development
– Benefit from many special offers
– Find local health and lifestyle organisations
– Connect with like-minded locals and expats from around the world
Don’t miss the newest event on The Hague’s expat calendar! Book your free ticket now!
The leading expat fair in the Netherlands
The IamExpat Fair, launched in Amsterdam in 2015, has quickly evolved into the leading fair for internationals in the Netherlands. Since its launch, the IamExpat Fair has hosted more than 125 companies, run more than 40 workshops and welcomed more than 4.500 visitors.
From November 2016, the IamExpat Fair takes place in two cities each year: Amsterdam and The Hague. Save the date and reserve your free ticket online!
Thank you for donating to DutchNews.nl.
We could not provide the Dutch News service, and keep it free of charge, without the generous support of our readers. Your donations allow us to report on issues you tell us matter, and provide you with a summary of the most important Dutch news each day.Make a donation