Dutch-speaking jobs in Ireland
Are you a fluent Dutch speaker and looking for a new job opportunity? National Pen in Ireland is looking for fluent Dutch speakers to work in sales and customer service positions for new and existing clients.
Jobs for both experienced professionals and interns are available, and the company is offering a relocation package to the right candidates.
National Pen has a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, and provides a very diverse and multi-cultural environment in which to work – with ongoing training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
What we offer:
- Great commission structure
- Two weeks paid training
- Orientation assistance including accommodation assistance, opening a bank account, refund of flight costs
- Dynamic work environment – we value and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Perks including staff discounts and a sports & social club
What we are looking for:
- Highly motivated self-starters
- Interest in sales, competitive, goal-driven
- Fluent, business-level Dutch
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Internship candidates must be currently enrolled, taking classes, and pursuing a degree within an accredited college or university
If you have business level fluency in Dutch and are eligible to work in Ireland, please get in touch with Holly Butterly via email@example.com.
Or check out the National Pen website to find out more about the different jobs which are currently available.