The IamExpat Fair was set up support internationals in the Netherlands and connect them with local businesses and service providers and the organisers are delighted to be back in The Hague for a second edition.
‘The IamExpat Fair is designed for both new arrivals and established expats who want to discover something new or find answers to questions that have been bugging them for some time!,’ says co-organiser Nikos Nakos.
‘For example, finding time to make an appointment with a mortgage or financial advisor, can seem daunting, but here we’ve got them all under one roof,’ says his colleague Panos Sarlanis.
Indeed, the event is a great opportunity to find everything you need in one location, on one day. From companies and services in the areas of career, housing, education and expat services, to family, health and leisure – the IamExpat Fair has it covered!
‘There’s something for everyone: from finding a job, house or childcare for your kids, to choosing a legal advisor, accountant or MBA and so much more,’ says the third member of the team, Charalampos Sergios.
Free workshops and presentations will also be running throughout the day.
Visitors to the IamExpat Fair in The Hague can:
– Get assistance with finding rental properties or understanding Dutch mortgages
– Learn about advancing your career through professional development
– Attend workshops about living and working in the Netherlands
– Benefit from many special offers
– Find local health and lifestyle organisations
– Connect with like-minded locals and expats from around the world
The IamExpat Fair – The Hague, 2017
Date: Saturday, November 4, 2017
Time: 10am to 5pm
Location: Grote Kerk, The Hague