NEXT BILINGUAL PEOPLE FAIR: AMSTERDAM, 10th SEPTEMBER – NH GRAND KRASNAPOLSKY
(Please see below for a list of future events or visit www.bilingualpeople.com)
At the Bilingual People fairs, companies based in-country are offering Bilingual / Multilingual job-seekers a chance to find their ideal job either for career progression or to kick start a new career. However, the Bilingual People fairs are not just about local opportunities but also about offering candidates (especially for German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian and French speakers) a chance to look for global opportunities.
An international experience is nowadays a great asset on a CV, and gives the opportunity to develop professional and personal skills. Therefore, Bilingual People fairs welcome companies looking for the right candidates to relocate and recruit bilingual and multilingual candidates for their available positions across Europe.
Reasons to attend the Bilingual People Fairs:
- Meet local and international companies that are interested in recruiting for people with language skills, both for positions locally, and also throughout Europe.
- Apply and discuss opportunities for a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Gaming/ Betting and many more
- You will be able to meet leading employers as well as recruitment agencies under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
- You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
- Most in demand languages: German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian and French
Upcoming Bilingual People Fairs:
– Krakow, 1st October – Sheraton Hotel
Virtual events (ONLINE)
– Ireland Relocation Virtual Recruitment Fair, 22nd September
– UK Multilingual Virtual Recruitment Fair, 13th October
– German Relocation Virtual Recruitment Fair, 27th October
Further info on www.bilingualpeople.com