Problems with Poles? Report them to us, says new PVV website

Wednesday 08 February 2012

pvv%20website.png

Geert Wilders' anti-immigration PVV party has launched a new website where people can report complaints about central and eastern European immigrants in the Netherlands.

'Do you have problems with people from central and eastern Europe? Have you lost your job to a Pole, Bulgarian, Romanian or other eastern European? We want to know,' the website states.

The website is illustrated by newspaper headlines such as 'Wouldn't it be better if you went back?' and 'Eastern Europeans, increasingly criminal'.

Insight

PVV parliamentarian Ino van de Besselaar told the AD the aim of the site is to develop proper insight into the 'problems caused by central and eastern Europeans in terms of crime, alcoholism, drugs use, dumping household waste and prostitution'.

The results will be delivered to social affairs minister Henk Kamp. Questioned by Nos television, Kamp refused to condemn the PVV’s campaign, saying it is up to individual parties to decide what they do.

Discrimination

According to media reports, the Polish embassy in the Netherlands is 'not pleased' with the initiative. 'Insulting party initiatives do not contribute to calm discussion,' a spokesman is quoted as saying in the AD.

Last year, the Polish ambassador to the Netherlands Janusz Stanczyk said the attitude to people from eastern Europe 'borders on discrimination'.

Over the past year or so, local and national politicians have called for action to curb the 'tsunami' of Polish and other Eastern European workers in the Netherlands. Social affairs minister Henk Kamp even called for jobless Poles to be deported, even though this is impossible under EU rules.

So, its the Moroccans, nope, its the Turks, wait a minute, its the Poles damn fish stealer's, empty rivers and canals etc. Oh bugger, its those nasty Brits, Yanks, Canadians, Kiwis etc. One, has to feel pity and compassion for the Cloggies, Xenophobia, can be awfully confusing, all that fear and paranoia, one hopes, they will get better soon. Must have been awful for them when they were the new (Buitenlanders) in S.Africa, ah! I remember now, they invented their own system to help them integrate?

By Highlander | 8 February 2012 9:08 AM

Nice, where exactly can we report problems with the PVV? I think this information would be far more practical and useful. For more info, please see the countless endless news articles regarding the party's 'affliates' asocial and very often law breaking behavior (the party does not allow actual members)

By Bill | 8 February 2012 9:10 AM

Can we start one to report complaints about the PVV?

Oh that's DIFFERENT. They'd be OUTRAGED. pffft.

By CW | 8 February 2012 9:15 AM

Are they going to keep a website for people who have good experiences of Eastern Europeans in the Netherlands?

Are they going to keep a website for people who have a problem with other native Dutch people?

Are they going to keep a website for people from other countries who have a problem with Dutch immigrants?

Or is this just a one-sided forum for complaints to further their nasty point of view???

Individual events may make immigration look bad, but you have to look at the whole picture.

By V | 8 February 2012 9:24 AM

I looked at the form for this. This is not only a discriminatory attempt to stir up xenophobic feelings. There is plenty of space to write in names and addresses and Religion, although the space is not described as such. This should definitely be forbidden.

By Husserl | 8 February 2012 9:41 AM

'Have you lost your job to a Pole, Bulgarian, Romanian or other eastern European?'. Yes, for sure loads of dutchies lost their jobs cause of Easter Europeans as all of them want to perform the most shitty jobs, that most of the E.Europeans are performing here (and for the shitty money as well). I live in this country for 4 yrs, have a decent job and a normal lifestyle. But i never met so many arrogant and ignorant people like here. All my neighbours (all dutch) are unemployed for years, happy to enjoy benefits, that would never be possible to obtain, if not the taxes poor Easter Europeans pay...

By j1420 | 8 February 2012 9:47 AM

Where's the website? Can you provide a link? I'd like to "help" them :)

By ACG | 8 February 2012 9:56 AM

I have problems with Moles... does this count?

By Allan | 8 February 2012 10:01 AM

This website is blatant fascism. Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/7cwzdqx

Here is what it says in English:
Is there trouble with noise, nuisance parking, drunkenness, degeneration, other with explanation.
Is there job loss, with the industry and type of work.

I have the problems mentioned more with Dutch people than with eastern Europeans. They should all be ashamed for making this one-sided survey. It proves that fascism is still a big problem in the Netherlands.

By Quest | 8 February 2012 10:01 AM

So after Dutch neighbour has spied on non-Dutch neighbour and reported alleged misdemeanours, a method the PVV seem to have copied from the Stasi of the old East German (un)Democratic Republic, what then? They can't deport them so will they put them into camps to be fed and watered by the state?

By Mike Hardman | 8 February 2012 10:02 AM

I feel offended by this in so many ways.

By Andi Stancu | 8 February 2012 10:06 AM

What's next? A site where you can report if you have problems with Jews?...

By ammanjah | 8 February 2012 10:23 AM

I wonder what will be the next step.

Marking all "Non-Westerns" with some kind of "Yellow Star of David", like during WWII?

By Ugur | 8 February 2012 10:36 AM

Very useful site.
I just wrote them (and I suggest more people do the same) that I have a problem with Dutch workers who renovate my house in a SHITTY way and charge you a fortune, and asked them if they can suggest to me some good Polish workers to hire!

By Marco | 8 February 2012 10:44 AM

"Have you lost a job to a...Eastern European?"

What does that have to do with the Eastern European?? You can't TAKE a job...it has to be OFFERED to you. And if you've been replaced this way, that is probably the employer's fault, who is probably DUTCH. And should be reported.

But it's hardly the Eastern European's fault, is it? Oh wait, it's ALWAYS the foreigner's fault, I forgot...

By CW | 8 February 2012 10:46 AM

I put my comment and a link to this article on the site of an international group I belong to, that's concerned with such matters. I also called the anti-discrimination meldpunt in Amsterdam. The group had not heard about this yet, so I explained that this was a matter for the judiciary to decide, not (as the person told me), for 'de politiek.' @ammanjah . Indeed! My partner's family was almost entirely murdered at Auschwitz, thanks to the population registry in Amsterdam.

By Husserl | 8 February 2012 10:53 AM

It seems we're only allowed to mention the PVV so long as we say what a great job GW is doing!
What he fails to realise (admit) is that many Dutch don't want to do the low paid jobs that immigrants are doing.
I have several Dutch neighbours who sit home all day and claim Bijstand while every Turk, Morocan, Hungarian I know has a job. Those low paid jobs that the Dutch won't take.

By Donaugh | 8 February 2012 10:53 AM

This is reprehensible! Were any lessons learned from the last century?!?!

By David | 8 February 2012 10:54 AM

I have no problems with Pole dancers

By dave andrews | 8 February 2012 10:59 AM

I live here since 6 years. I bought a house, I pay taxes. Even those high for big family car. I was never unemployed and never took anything from social system. Why you call me a thief, criminal? Am I?
This website it's another way of discrimination. Who remember Germany 1933?

By P from Poland | 8 February 2012 11:00 AM

I thought this was going to be about the poles in the middle of the bike lanes, I have a problem with them, they hurt when you run into them. If you have a problem with someone because of their nationality, that is your own problem you need to deal with, start by turning yourself into that web site as a 'problem citizen'

By cyclist | 8 February 2012 11:23 AM

Utterly disgusting. I thought Holland was supposed to be a liberal beacon for everyone else to follow? Seems I was wrong.

By Pat | 8 February 2012 11:50 AM

This is insane. Where is the website to complain from Marrocans and Turks with dutch passport? or from Drunk dutch students???

By Emma | 8 February 2012 12:32 PM

I am so ashamed to be Dutch. I am ashamed about the Dutch people who forgot that Polish regiments helped to liberate us from the Nazi. Dutch are people of the world and luckily the vast majority Still has comin since but they / we should make more noise in order to compensate this madness

By ashamed-Dutch | 8 February 2012 12:33 PM

If everyone spends 10 minutes to submit a fake report, they'll have one hell of a time finding 'real complaints'. Do your bit!

By Gavin | 8 February 2012 12:36 PM

Regarding the loss of jobs against other nationalities, i can conclude that dutch people are not able to assure sufficient knowledge. Secondly i think NL has approved the use of drugs.

By Cosmin | 8 February 2012 12:51 PM

Let's all log some feedback on their crazy website http://tinyurl.com/7cwzdqx

By Saskia | 8 February 2012 1:04 PM

My only problem with Poles is that their ambassador to the Netherlands is being far too tactful.

By Michael | 8 February 2012 1:06 PM

Funny. Yup, I probably stole a job or two from "dutch" people. Also make more money than many of them. And the past two years there was no new Dutch person to get hired on my floor!! And not because the job is shitty or the salary low, on the contrary, because they could not find anybody qualified. Because they are not able to go through a technical university and become engineers! :D

By Idioteque | 8 February 2012 1:08 PM

I'm with you Andi. Wow. This is truly disgusting and hurtful. I am not Eastern European (I am Canadian) but my ancestors who moved to Canada over 100 years ago are from Poland so I have a Polish last name. Even with only a last name I feel the discrimination - I can't even imagine what it's like for Eastern Europeans here. My heart breaks for them.

By Stupid | 8 February 2012 1:13 PM

I can't believe this is allowed.

By Philippe | 8 February 2012 1:29 PM

most Eastern Europeans are going do work, and leave they country for a best life..not fod crimes..you PVV , are Rasist

By Nick | 8 February 2012 1:32 PM

Thank you for including the link, Quest. I filled it out, marking "no" for all the fields and putting this as this description: "Er was een aardige Poolse meisje in dezelfde intensieve Nederlands taalcursussen met me. Zij werkte hard om oude Nederlandse mensen te bezorgen. In plaats van vakantie, zij gebruikt haar geld om de Nederlands taalcursussen te betalen."

To translate: "There was a nice Polish girl in the same intensive Dutch courses as me. She worked hard taking care of old people. Instead of vacationing, she used her money to pay for Dutch language courses."

The bigots reading those comments might benefit from hearing positive things for a change, instead of just passing nasty rumors along to each other.

By Valentijn | 8 February 2012 1:35 PM

dont worry, that website will be taken down very soon by Eastern Europeans :)

By east | 8 February 2012 1:52 PM

And this was the guy who was acquitted of 'hate speech' last year by an Amsterdam court. Hmmmm.

By Pip | 8 February 2012 2:12 PM

So is it a website 'just' for the middle and eastern Europeans? No, wait! What about Marocans? Turks? Africans? Jews? Who's left to blame?
As a jewish person, this smells soooo bad!

Is history repeating itself?

This is pure discrimination, and should be a base to take this fascist to court, and report this 'unfortunate mistake of nature' on his own website!

By David | 8 February 2012 2:31 PM

I am a (Polish) PhD student in Amsterdam. This thing is just sad. I thought I would do my post-doc here as well, but it depends on the situation I guess. We work hard, we pay taxes, we learn the language, we do not abuse the social system, crime statistics are the same among us as among Dutch people... and when I read articles and comments about Poles and other Central and Eastern Europeans in Dutch papers, I feel really bad, because they are so untrue and hateful. I am glad to see that people on this website do not support the PVV-way of thinking. But do Dutch people still perceive themselves as open-minded and tolerant?

By ewa | 8 February 2012 2:45 PM

This is xenophobic, racist, discriminatory in so many ways, that I am just speechless. What next? Will Eastern Europeans wear distinctive signs, to be recognized on the street?

By Maria | 8 February 2012 3:06 PM

The fairy tale of the open and tolerant Dutch society. I've been working here for 5 years now and I 'd rather need a website to complain about the Dutch. Lots of them are loud, ignorant and lack good manners. Apart from that, eastern European workmen deliver much better quality. Dutch companies and service? Good luck. No wonder that "klant" and "klacht" sound so similar...

By PeterPan | 8 February 2012 3:11 PM

I put this article on my Facebook page, where I have good anti-racist friends from several countries. One shared it at once and commented. I'll send the PVV a note as soon as I can. I lived in Nederland for 36+ years, and left, because of Wilders, among other reasons. I might have stayed had many Dutch persons and residents reacted as decisively as we have.

By Husserl | 8 February 2012 3:19 PM

GERMANY 1933!

Yes, that's right. Wake up people!

By David | 8 February 2012 3:22 PM

The fairy tale of Dutch tolerance is indeed just that. Besides the correct observations above by PeterPan, read this, for starters. http://www.jcpa.org/jl/vp412.htm

By Husserl | 8 February 2012 3:43 PM

Let's use their website to complain about everything but immigrants. I just filled out my form.

By Polish | 8 February 2012 3:46 PM

This is just sad. I also live here for the last six years, work, pay taxes, never used any of the social benefits or any other help from any Dutch institution (as opposed to my Dutch neighbours). Reading this crap in the newspaper or watching the news forced me to make a " counterattack" move. Polish Trade Unions in the Netherlands (www.zwiazkizawodowe.nl) have started its operation in 01.2012. We can’t stop this madness but we can speak with one voice and stop the abuse of Polish workers by the “honest” Dutch employers. The scale of the labour rights abuse towards Polish workers is indescribable!

By Michal | 8 February 2012 4:00 PM

hang on a minute, isn´t Mrs Wilders Hungarian??

By Suef | 8 February 2012 4:31 PM

This sound like his site is calling for a botnet or somesuch - suggest everyone submits nonsensical complaints continuously (that better reflect on Wilder's facistic policies and Dutch xenophobia). Bring sphinter-face's website down with too much traffic.

By MarkyP | 8 February 2012 4:47 PM

Loved many of the comments. Everyone, Here is your chance. Please all read Valentijn's comment. If everyone clogs the PVV website with positive feedback on Polish in Holland, then that will balance the hate. Do as the Dutch did in the war, when the Jews had to wear an armband, the non-Jews voluntarily donned an armband. Don't support injustice by doing nothing.

By jaycee | 8 February 2012 4:51 PM

It's racism, fascism and horrible.
I feel ashamed the PVV exists....it's not how we have to behave to each other.
Yes, Wilder's wife is from Hungar.
Wilders' family is from Indonesia (that's why he dyed his hair)
Visit the fascist website.: it's possible to comment anonymously

By el | 8 February 2012 4:53 PM

Get real people. This is just gut reaction from people whose livelihoods are being compromised by ridiculous EU rules. The real fascism will start when you lot get your insane ’utopia’.

By Tim | 8 February 2012 5:13 PM

I wonder how this can be legal, since it is targeting specifically one group based on nationality/ethnicity. If it were a website to report ANY problems with anyone, that would be in bad taste (I don't like parties taking the place of the police) but more acceptable. This is just astounding. I did report positively about Poles on the site too. Anyhow, this is the PVV's last attempts as they lose in the polls - and no wonder. beyond insulting they can't produce anything.

By Leon | 8 February 2012 5:21 PM

What about all the dutch people working outside the Netherlands, aren't they taking somebody's (native) job? PVV's web site is ridiculous, exactly what I would expect from a populist party.

By Chainsaw | 8 February 2012 5:49 PM

This is ridiculous - they do not register your IP or cookie information.

You can vote 100 times (you can answer no to every question).

Just shows you how competent PVV is - this is cheap marketing scam to gain votes by appealing to lowest of the low.

By Pip | 8 February 2012 5:53 PM

Hey friends, this is just insane. Do you guys want to petition these weirdos? I really think this is extremely rude and discriminatory! We can demand the website taken down! Check out www.change.org and let me know what you think

By Mit Sav | 8 February 2012 6:03 PM

According to the Equal treatment act this action can be classified as harassment (as it has the purpose or effect of undermining the dignity of a person and creating a threatening, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment) http://www.cgb.nl/english/legislation/equal_treatment_act

By Carmen | 8 February 2012 6:14 PM

You can report this on the website the Dutch Complaints Bureau for Discrimination on the internet: http://tinyurl.com/7wg9rd4

This is definitely inciting hatred and discrimination against Central or Eastern Europeans. Let’s all try to fight this -- all foreigners and right-minded Dutch people alike.

It started with the Muslims, then the Central and Eastern Europeans, who is the next group to be targeted???

This is going be yet another case for the European Courts and the United Nations Human Rights Committee about the Netherlands failing to protect ethnic minorities from discrimination.

By Quest | 8 February 2012 6:17 PM

I bet there wasn't a problem when the 1st Polish armoured division was helping to liberate the Netherlands in 1944 - grrrrr - it makes me madder than a mad man!

By Mike | 8 February 2012 6:27 PM

Those wondering about a site to voice stories about Dutch people can go to the new site created by a Polish-Dutch rapper: http://www.meldpuntwaardevollegezelligheid.nl/

By Robert | 8 February 2012 6:35 PM

I just complained about losing my prostitution job to a Polish guy, as I'm Dutch and ugly, and customers preferred the handsome Polish hunk.

By Anton | 8 February 2012 6:41 PM

Aiming the eastern people is an easy target - The official statistics said that the most criminals are from Moroccan,Suriname and Dutch backgrounds - There are no Eastern concern, no Asian either ! So what is the problem ??

By esther | 8 February 2012 7:25 PM

Tim, while I see your point from a logical pov it is worth remembering that all ridiculous EU rules you refer to have been voted by the democratically elected parliaments of all those EU countries. Therefore they can hardly complain about it. In this day and age any European nation that thinks it can survive economically on its own deserves its fate.

By C | 8 February 2012 7:33 PM

To some of you bloggers here, don't paint all the Netherlanders with the same brush. Complain to Wilders!

By J.K. | 8 February 2012 7:36 PM

By J.K. | 8 February 2012 7:41 PM

Hi, i'm Polish working in Netherlands since a year, i'm not doing shitty work here, instead i get better salary than most of dutch people do. I'm going to buy a house and live as normal as possible in foreign country. It's so ridiculous this webpage that the only hope I actually have is that it's fraction of percent of people who think like that. My experience with my dutch neighbours are very good so far, never faced any problems and hope it'll stay like that. Regards for all normal dutchmen

By Polish worker | 8 February 2012 7:51 PM

"Of all the old members states the Netheherlands has benefited the most from enlargment. It has generated nearly E11 billion in additional income or more than E650 per inhabitant" 9 March 2011,UK Minister for Europe David Lidington,place: The Hague. It semms G.Wilders understands free market (Single Markeet) as one way ticket - it's only the accession to the newmember states market,the competition is very confined...Master of Egoism ,congratulations!

By Iwona | 8 February 2012 8:04 PM

To anyone who doubts whether this website is discriminatory:

Geert Wilders' anti-immigration PVV party has launched a new website where people can report complaints about Jews in the Netherlands.

'Do you have problems with Jews? Have you lost your job to a Jew? We want to know,' the website states.

The website is illustrated by newspaper headlines such as 'Wouldn't it be better if you went back?' and ‘Jews, increasingly criminal'.

PVV parliamentarian Ino van de Besselaar told the AD the aim of the site is to develop proper insight into the 'problems caused by Jews in terms of crime, alcoholism, drugs use, dumping household waste and prostitution'.

Makes you think.

By Shirley | 8 February 2012 8:17 PM

Hi. I'm polish, I work i NED for 2 Years. I must say that I agree with Mr Wilders in one thing - send those polish back to home, but only those homeless, alcohol adicted and all trouble makers, it is shame for me personaly, but respect the rest off us.

By elroger | 8 February 2012 8:25 PM

Quite interesting! I read so many comments of foreigners complaining about the Dutch. In that way you are no better than the PVV! And please keep in mind the majority of the Dutch did NOT vote for the PVV.

By Marco | 8 February 2012 9:05 PM

I live here since 2001, I work here, bought house, pay taxes.I don't steal-neither money nor work,I don't kill , I don't abuse my dutch neighbors....and now, out of sudden.. I am called theft and criminal. waw...thanks a lot.what a nasty surprise.I need to watch my door for some sort of star.....I am shocked by PVV attitude towards Polish people!!!!

By Polish by hart | 8 February 2012 9:46 PM

Actually it is very simple.

You don't want EE workers? Just do not employ them.

By M | 8 February 2012 9:51 PM

;-)))) I like it! ;-)))) I am not an aboriginal but i find the PVV party very entertaining and the people who support them truly amazing! I know it sounds crazy but man in other countries I have seen some nasty racism that having a website/blog that one can complain about a rude foreigner like me is just comedy! I will be reading the blog daily and get some free entertainment;-)))))

By Mikey | 8 February 2012 10:20 PM

I would just like to notice one thing: Poland is actually a central Europe. Germany is East from Netherlands does it make it Eastern country as well? I can't understand why all Western europeans keep calling Poland Eastern.. times of communistic block are over for over 20 years..

By lea | 8 February 2012 10:26 PM

I did fill out their form... ticked every 'Nee' box and whenasked if there was any other nuisance I wanted to reported I wrote that I was constantly harrassed by a dyed-blond geezer from Venlo with his stupid xenophobe blabberings... and then I sent it in.
After that I reported the site is being discriminatory to the Meldpunt Discriminatie Internet at http://www.meldpunt.nl/
BTW... I am Dutch and like the overall majority (80%) of Cloggies I detest the fascists of the PVV ...

By Ruud Lodder | 9 February 2012 12:15 AM

This is not just a game of words. You are not, however, your name, let alone the name of your nationality, birth place, or religion. Try not to let the propaganda machine get under your skin, the bully show will always shout the loudest with the most stupid of things.

"Geert Wilders' anti-immigration PVV party has launched a new website where people can report complaints about computers in the Netherlands.

'Do you have problems with computers? Have you lost your job to a computer? We want to know,'

Makes you think, different.

By Lyle Davis | 9 February 2012 1:49 AM

Hello from the USA! We (facebook Group "The Way Back -- Unknown Stories of WWII Poland" have been studying what happened to Poland. What an eye opener! I invite all to join and become part of a movement intended to fight ignorance.

We intend to do more than just talk to each other (340 members and growing). One project is called The Wall Speaks. Some interesting things going over here. Join us, Dutch cousins and help us to start to tell one of the greatest unknown stories of the last 100 years. Regards, Billy in Alexandria, Virginia, USA

By William H. Szych | 9 February 2012 3:01 AM

Wilders is pointing out where it hurts the most. Is Holland not paying a criminal family from that country a huge amount of money to leave, but they never left but took the million Euro? Romanians are very willing to do anything for cash, they have that Russian mentality, when it is not their country, they can steal from it, and send money ( whats left of it ) to their family at home. Romanian girls plenty in the Red Light District, working for Romanian Pimps. The list is longer, Romania is invading Holland cause they do not like it they have a bad life and Holland such a good life. I applaud PVV her actions in this.

By Harry | 9 February 2012 3:20 AM

Indeed, thanks for the link Saskia! Its great fun filling in the form over and over with complaints about the PVV themselves - try it folks! Bombard these idiots with their own hateful message: http://tinyurl.com/7cwzdqx
All foreigners are welcome to participate in the fun :) bookmark it so you can repeat their hate message back to them over and over and over.

By Bill | 9 February 2012 6:38 AM

Dear Harry,

My first instinct, as a Romanian-born Dutch citizen, would be to kindly invite you to f*ck off. But since this is the internet and everyone has a right to express their opinion, let's repress that first instinct and go with the following:

As a citizen of the European Union, I am profoundly offended by the xenophobic, bigot mentality shining through your comment. Your uninformed sophistic generalizations wouldn't do anyone credit. When you catch me with my hand in your pocket (from the mistakes in your English, I'm assuming you're Dutch), please feel free to accuse me of stealing. Meanwhile I'll be enjoying my high-potential, knowledge-intensive, well-paid job in a national Dutch company, with (almost entirely) non-Dutch colleagues. Cheers!

By Idiocracy | 9 February 2012 6:46 AM

Well, let me have my say:

1.- I am from Spain, and have worked in UK, NL, Spain and other places. None of the places are better than others, you have your pros and cons everywhere.

2.- To me, NL is a basically racist society, they invented apartheid, and the Arian society is only merging with the other ethnic group that has similar backgrounds: the arabic world. History taught us taht Arabic and Nazis get along well and complement each other. NL is half Arian and half Arabic.

By Pepe | 9 February 2012 8:10 AM

3.- I come from a country (Spain) that is apparently much poorer, but with far better social rights and aids, and of course, I have never met an immigrant in Spain, qualified or not, complaining about not being welcomed. Spain holds a roman cuture, which means that welfare and human rights are priority, while in NL the only priority is money, which leads to some advanteges, such the fact that industry and people here are rich.

4.- I live here, I will not complain directly to them, I know I have less rights than them, but the Dutch never forced me to come, so if I feel it's too much, I will leave with no complain. that's it.

Regards

By Pepe | 9 February 2012 8:15 AM

I do have a problem with Polish people in Holland, at least some.
They take work from Dutch people and they take my money, but that's not the problem - the problem is that these guys are simply too good at making repairs at my house (building, painting, what-ever), so I get too tempted to have a lot of things done, e.g. rectifying some things Dutch workers messed up in the past. Even though it's cheap, I spend too much money on this, and on top of this I get so stressed when they are here. They run around for 10 hours at a stretch and work very efficiently, I can hardly make them stop for a coffee. Horrible!

By AR | 9 February 2012 8:19 AM

@Harry:
Pimps is also a legal job in Holland, not an easy one I supposed. They earn what the worked for, thefore they can use the money for whatever they wants.
I am not sure the use of "stealing" and "invading" is correct on your statement.
"Romanians are very willing to do anything for cash" I dont think this is bad as long as not against the law. "and send money ( whats left of it ) to their family at home" to me this also good as I always told to put family on top of others, don't you?

By Foreigner | 9 February 2012 8:40 AM

What surprises me most about this is that it comes at the same time as some other politician is trying to force unemployed Dutch people to take the jobs that we'd otherwise need immigrants for.

And as a Dutch person, I'm ashamed that we have people in this country who vote for that Wilders guy.

By Linda | 9 February 2012 8:41 AM

To AGG or all those who would like to "help" them, here's the website link: http://www.meldpuntmiddenenoosteuropeanen.nl/

This is unbelievable! As one (dutch) friend said to me one day - 'we are all equal, but some are more equal than others'...I, like many people that have posted above, have never seen so many ignorant and lazy people who rely on state benefits as I have seen in this country, and I have lived in many. Actions like this are a disgrace and mostly to the locals. I hope that the site will be taken down and/or it will be dutch people who make it known how wrong something like that is.

By ER | 9 February 2012 9:45 AM

Harry, I'm romanian, living in NL, and never stole a cent. I pay huge taxes and bills. I pay for things I don't use, just to be inline with you. And I know others like me.

If you judge Romania by what's happening in Red Light District, imagine how others can judge Netherlands.

By Andi Stancu | 9 February 2012 9:52 AM

I am ashamed for being Dutch! Once I've heard that the quality of a society is not measured by the money that it generates but by the way it takes care of its members. Everybody in the Netherlands, related to the Netherlands or any way affecting the Netherlands are in my opinion part of the Dutch society. Since the Dutch government represents this and therfore treats members of the Dutch society this way, they should be very, very, very ashamed, embarresed. A call to every Dutch person, let's all email this site as much as possible so that it shuts down and make a statement that this is not accepted in the real Dutch society.

By Peter | 9 February 2012 10:05 AM

PVV does mention in the press how many people reacted on their side and they are not looking to the content. They are only using the numbers of responses as: see this was needed? So I would suggest to stop responding on their site. What you can do is write an e-mail to Meldpunt Discriminatie Internet , and send them the link and tell what is specificly discriminatory. They have the power to take the website off line.

By grasp | 9 February 2012 10:09 AM

@Pepe (with a capital P), then can you please explain why the Spanish government is trying to ban Romanians from working in Spain?

By pepe | 9 February 2012 10:13 AM

Just to be fair to my comment above, I have also met some wonderful people here in this country. still, a lot of what is going on and is selling on the news is a one-sided, often far from the truth, story.

By ER | 9 February 2012 10:44 AM

If shop next door busier than mine, they steal my money.
If I lost the game, they steal my trophy.
If I didn't win the job interview, they steal my job.

Let’s accept the fact that life is a b**h. Be smarter and work harder to win what you deserved, don't blame other for your own failure.

GW sees this world upside down. Just maybe, a higher educational level might help (little bit more than just HAVO, MAVO and some certificates) before becoming member of Parliamentary group to represent the folk.

By Foreigner | 9 February 2012 10:48 AM

It's a good thing the site has a very long URL as there's a strong chance many PVV supporters won't be able to spell it.

By Michael | 9 February 2012 10:50 AM

I agreed with Marco and J.K. that majority of the Dutch did NOT vote for the PVV (they own 16% of total vote). Let’s not picture GW as entire Dutch and trash talk the Dutch which make you not far from “Captain Peroxide” himself.

What amazed me the most after what he has done? Surprise! Surprise! He is doing just fine and his party is still the third-largest political party in the Netherlands voted by citizens of the Netherlands.

However, if you combined PVV supported party (VVD), we talk about 37% of total vote for GW's clan ;)

By Foreigner | 9 February 2012 11:01 AM

Shocking, but from what I have experienced of this countries poorly educated class not surprising....

By Andy | 9 February 2012 11:52 AM

Please understand,

not only this "new website", but other "great ideas" from Mr GW are not against Poles or Romanian, or any other non-dutch nation living here in NL. It is purely against Dutch. Mr GW is against his own nation. This all works against Netherland. All the crap Mr GW produces is on news around the world, people read/see it and think. Image of the country is already not good (in regards to Mr GWis actions) and will be even worse. Dutch people, dutch image, dutch society, dutch government, dutch economy, dutch ... WILL pay the price for it.

By F - part1 | 9 February 2012 12:00 PM

Example 2: my friends from Canada: they think ALL dutch are like Mr GW, xenofobic, populist, racist. Even if I explained to them, that there, in fact most of, normal dutch people, like in any country, they still have a very bad image of the Dutch/Netherland

No, I don't feel harassed, humiliated, degraded and ashamed. I am not gonna sorry for my nationality.

By F - part2 | 9 February 2012 12:00 PM

I am proud to be Romanian! This is not 1933, this is not Hitler!Times are different now. Polish, Romanian, Bulgarians--we do not accept all this rasism, coming from who, in fact?

By Oana | 9 February 2012 12:15 PM

I am from Romania, live in NL for 4 years and I feel offended about this site just like any other EE person who works, pays big taxes and upholds the laws of NL. I don't think it is fair to put the working/tax-paying people together with the thieves and criminals. Every tree has a few bad apples, but to think they are all the same is just not fair. I suggest they change the site so that actual crimes can be reported, not the facts that most of us would take work for which most of dutch people would not even wake up.
Groeten!

By Roxanne | 9 February 2012 1:16 PM

Andi: thanks very very much for your last comment. I sincerely hope you will stay in the Netherlands in spite of all this racist nonsense. Together we stand strong and by staying and standing our ground - I'm speaking to all foreigners in the Netherlands - we will absolutely win over this ignorance.

By Bill | 9 February 2012 1:25 PM

Reported this website to Internet "Discrimination Report Point". According to them everything is fine with this website. Here's their reply:

"Wij achten dit zeer
suggestieve initiatief echter niet in strijd met de
anti-discriminatiebepalingen uit het Wetboek van Strafrecht. Om te
kunnen komen tot strafbaarheid moet er namelijk sprake zijn van een
beledigende uitlating jegens een bevolkingsgroep op basis van hun ras,
godsdienst of levensovertuiging, seksuele gerichtheid of hun
lichamelijke, psychische of verstandelijke handicap. Het oprichten van
een meldpunt voor klachten over MOE zelf is niet
te aan te merken als een beledigende uitlating en voorts staan er op de
website van het bewuste meldpunt geen uitlatingen die zijn te beschouwen
als strafbaar discriminerend. Derhalve kan het MDI geen stappen ondernemen."

By Konio | 9 February 2012 1:26 PM

Wait A MINUTE (wacht even). This morning I read that Kamp said that the decision to take down or maintain the PVV site is a matter for the PVV to decide. I think he's spineless, just like those defenders of free speech who allowed Wilders to intimidate someone-or-other so much that two or three critical public/academic lectures were cancelled. BTW, I'm vague here, because I have been out of the Netherlands for a bit more than three years. i do have friends there and here, who consider NL a bad example for the EU. Wilders is named several times in Breivik's Manifest and the German Justice Ministry published a pamphlet about the EU far right last week, naming GW.

By Husserl | 9 February 2012 2:11 PM

I am German and This is the ABSOLUTE DISCRIMINATION OF EU PEOPLE!This is against human rights.To me, NL is also basically racist society!!!!!!!!!!!

By nikita | 9 February 2012 2:28 PM

Nationalist/facist parties are phenomena found in almost every democratic country. Mr. Wilders has the right to express his dislike towards eastern/central europeans, however, he has no right to promote and provoke xenophobia, racism and national hatred and this is exactly what he's doing with this site. Thankfully most educated dutch people don't listen to his hate rhetoric.

By Marin Marinov | 9 February 2012 2:54 PM

We all just need to fill in the questions anonomously with "NEE" - as in we have no problem with E-europeans :-)

By NDD | 9 February 2012 2:55 PM

Well done PVV, u seem to be the only majority rights party willing to row against the tide. U are heros in the making

By Phil | 9 February 2012 3:40 PM

I just got new intel, that Gert Wilders is moving to his native Indonesia with his hungarian wife, to avoid Poles!

By mike | 9 February 2012 3:55 PM

I'm proud to be Bulgarian and they should be ashamed of all this shit that they pour over Eastern Europe. I'm in IT and I can make similar site for Dutch polititions in bg for 1 day.

By lubi | 9 February 2012 4:11 PM

I am also Bulgarian and pls lubi, if you can do it, I would also support you. This is so offending, so inhuman. This site should be closed. What kind of democracy has this country again?! To follow people and point with a finger? This party is so big shame for The Netherlands! Out from the EU, Netherlands!!!

By ani | 9 February 2012 4:45 PM

This is so sad ! I am Bulgarian who spent 8 years in The Netherlands, working and paying huge taxes for the benefit of the Dutch ... In the meantime I met so many Dutch who were living for years on welfare and benefits of the social system, and did not intend to even look for a job. I have never met such arrogance and ignorance as in The Netherlands.

I feel sorry for the sad little souls voting for Wilders and xenophobes like him !

Despite all I wish The Netherlands all the best !

By Problematic Bulgarian | 9 February 2012 4:49 PM

I believe we have to report the wife of Mr WIlders! She is Hungarian! She stole such a nice b**w job of a Dutch woman

By Amilia | 9 February 2012 4:52 PM

The site actually offending more than 360 million peoples.
We - the citizens of Eastern Europe demand officially to receive excuses, and the person which is responsible, or the organisation to be convicted as a criminals.

Even Hitler never offend so many peoples.

This is outrageous !
This is criminal !
This is dangerous !

By Yordan | 9 February 2012 5:27 PM

That is little bit too much to take. I’m from Bulgaria. I was once for a week in Amsterdam. I had so much fun with my friends hwy are Dutch. I always like Dutch people. One of my best friends is from Holland and he is married for Hungarian- Romanian girl. He is planning to move to Romania and live there because he see better live for his family there then in Holland. People are moving around Europe all the time and everybody has his reason. You can’t judge people by nationalities. If you travel enough you may notice that we are all the same.

By marin | 9 February 2012 6:00 PM

I really don't know why people are so sensitive these days. Being white, male and British, I could be offended all the time if I wanted to be. If people are inciting violence, that is always criminal - unless, of course, you are Muslim when you can parade through London with placards demanding the beheading of disrespectful infidels and have a police escort to help you.

The majority of street attacks in London are by people of a certain ethnic origin. If I were to specify the group, I could be charged with "inciting racial hatred" even if what I write is precisely true!
The whole apparatus of Political Correctness should be scrapped.

By Edward | 9 February 2012 7:25 PM

what is the purpose of this? is it to generate couple of xenophobic votes? if i was as primitive as the people who made this i would hate everything dutch ... needless to say that i cant.

By nick | 9 February 2012 8:07 PM

The Dutch penal code prohibits both insulting a group (article 137c) and inciting hatred, discrimination or violence (article 137d). The definition of the offences as outlined in the penal code is as follows:

Article 137c: He who publicly, orally, in writing or graphically, intentionally expresses himself insultingly regarding a group of people because of their race, their religion or their life philosophy, their heterosexual or homosexual orientation or their physical, psychological or mental disability, shall be punished by imprisonment of no more than a year or a monetary penalty of the third category.[29]
Article 137d: He who publicly, orally, in writing or graphically, incites hatred against, discrimination of or violent action against person or belongings of people because of their race, their religion or their life philosophy, their gender, their heterosexual or homosexual orientation or their physical, psychological or mental disability, shall be punished by imprisonment of no more than a year or a monetary penalty of the third category.[30]
In January 2009, a court in Amsterdam ordered the prosecution of Geert Wilders, a Dutch Member of Parliament, for breaching articles 137c and 137d.[31] On 23 June 2011, Wilders was acquitted of all charges.

By Simona | 9 February 2012 8:25 PM

Free market means free market in everything, including jobs. We opened our markets for the West and they bought all our companies! However, they do not want to open their job markets for our workers. They want us to work for them, but to pay us Eastern, not Western salaries. That is not what the EU is about and it should not be allowed. The Eastern politicians must be more assertive in protecting our rights in the EU.

By Dim | 9 February 2012 8:38 PM

Hi, a Bulgarian here, writing from Bulgaria (obviously).

I just submitted a complaint on their website about Mr. Wilders's wife and asking if she could be deported, simply because she's an Eastern European.
I call on every sensible person to bombard their disgusting, hateful website with messages of support for the Eastern Europeans and criticism for their party. It doesn't even need to be taken down, let everyone see what horrendous hypocrites Wilders and his posse of like minded racists are.

By dirtyEE | 9 February 2012 8:55 PM

Tables are always turning.
People easily forget, or have never known, that the Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantium) was culturally way more superior than its Western counterpart (The Holy Roman Empire).
Soon will westerners beg to be Bulgarian citizens again!

By Mitko | 9 February 2012 9:19 PM

I am Bulgarian and I think dutch people have the right to denounce criminals. I don't smoke ,don't drink alkohol (even beer),don't drug myself and don't make crimes so I don't feel guilty for the Bulgarians who do so.

By Bulgaria | 9 February 2012 9:22 PM

that is crazy,
if you dont like current EU, just get out of it and establishe your oun union, dont be an obstacle of the european history.
I believe all other contries should establishe adiquat restrictians against Dutch crazy people.
I am really sorry about you people.

By Expert | 9 February 2012 10:31 PM

that is crazy,
I am really sorry about you people.

By expert | 9 February 2012 10:39 PM

Down in BG we have a saying: The mountains grow people, the plains grow pumpkins. In the case of GW it´s a rotten one. I pity all the normal dutch people, who have to live with the PVV. Don´t worry. Even in BG there is a party like this which is up to hating turks and gypsies. It´s a common problem that when the comodity of the masses grows and they grow lazy, there comes a time when idiots rise and have a say in politics.

By gil | 9 February 2012 11:35 PM

Unfortunately for the creature GW the most common reaction of people in eastern Europe to this website will be to move their cocks from left to right. Noone cares for you PVV. Die Köter bellen, die Karawane zieht weiter.

By gil | 9 February 2012 11:41 PM

Shame on You

By georgi | 9 February 2012 11:44 PM

HOLAND OUT OF EU!!!

By EU | 10 February 2012 12:10 AM

Hello,
The best people,why you don,t posed my comment from yesterday...you are a garbiches and if(I,m Bulgarian living in USA,where never happen that)in Bulgaria I meet someone of NL I will kick him and put in bad situation...F... you garbiches!!!!

By Chicho | 10 February 2012 6:51 AM

Where is a main comment??? F... you!!!

By Chicho | 10 February 2012 6:52 AM

The main villains of the piece are not so much the PVV but those CDA & VVD politicians who sold their souls to the devil for Wilders votes to gain parliamentary power. Otherwise the PVV would never have gained so much faut legitimacy and prominence in the public sphere that ‘justifies’ their racist, quasi-fascist bile...

By Mr Clegg | 10 February 2012 7:24 AM

@konio - the response received from the Discrimination meldpunkt is astonishing. How can something not be discriminatory when it is specifically designed to target certain nationalities and not others? How is anonymously reporting your neighbours from certain nationalities for things that are not illegal not discriminatory? And, how is the processing of personal data without consent and for a dodgy illegal purpose not considered illegal?
And look, one more day that this piece of sh-t site is still up and running.

By Alice | 10 February 2012 8:42 AM

Who's going to come next in the list of non-welcome foreigners? Or are we all in the list already?

I moved to the Netherlands almost two years ago, very optimistic after all those tales of tolerance and open-mindedness that the Dutch spread abroad. I feel cheated and disappointed and most of all angry. The intolerance is getting worse and worse.

By Foreigner | 10 February 2012 10:19 AM

Foreigner: you have captured my feelings towards this 'change' in Dutch society very well - ' I feel cheated and disappointed and most of all angry'. I have to wonder if the Dutch ever really were tolerant, considering what is now happening.
My advice to the Dutch: stop telling educated foreigners that your country is advanced, progressive and/or tolerant. It is not, at all. Face up to the truth. We can all read about it in the news so continuing to say that Holland is a liberal tolerant country simply makes this culture look hypocritical and foolish.

By Bill | 10 February 2012 1:35 PM

I'm Pole and I fully agree with this concept. We should do the same, so we could report gypsies, chechens and other offensive immigrants.

By seba | 10 February 2012 3:38 PM

I think those sort of initiatives are disgracefull !

By Message from Australia | 10 February 2012 10:12 PM

What the hell is this supposed to mean
the dutch have problems with drugs and prostitution in general oder only when imigrants are involved?
So there's nothing wrong with green and red light district but please stop the imigrants from doing drugs? WHAT?:)

By Claudiu | 11 February 2012 7:02 PM

What is next... ""Here lives Pole"" on doors of people so they can be easily identified to be reported / deported..

By 1933 | 12 February 2012 12:36 PM

Fine, Mr. Wilders. Deport all Eastern Europeans from the Netherlands and at the same time please remove all your shitty products from Eastern European markets, remove all Dutch investments so local people can have more work opportunities at home. Also stop buying apartments, farms, houses in picturesque Eastern European villages, easily pushing out local buyers with your big cash. Deal!

By luca | 12 February 2012 8:09 PM

Finally we stopped talking about Muslims and burka! What a refreshing subject. Will PVV ever come to the REAL problems?

By Leo | 13 February 2012 9:34 PM

Sad an in bad taste... What is the next step?

By Thomas | 14 February 2012 12:03 AM

Greetings distinguished readers of Dutch News - just a quick question to Mr Wilders - Sir - i'm 100% Polish male, dark blond hair, blue eyes, 178cm, rather slim silhouette, do I look Dutch enough? although i'm a slav I look like an aryan May I come to the Ned? I promise i won't steal nor will I benefit from your social services...

By janekfromWarschau | 16 February 2012 2:07 PM

I think everyone could use this site to report all the good experiences they have had with immigrants (it doesn't matter from where)... so we could made a (much) better use for such "tool", and give PVV a good "surprise".

By Sui Li | 16 February 2012 2:10 PM

So, why is this website still existing. Please, could someone block it, as it worked by ACTA? Polish computer-specialists are realy good! This site is "not fair" and everyone knows it more or less, not?

By noname | 16 February 2012 6:35 PM

Sigmund Freud said this long time ago:
"It is not easy for man to give up the satisfaction of aggression. It is a convenient satisfaction of the aggression, by means of which cohesion between the members of the community is made easier.

By Sigmund Freud | 18 February 2012 12:23 PM

Well, Sigmund Freud also stated that we are born as a ‘tabula rasa aka blank slate' and that all knowledge comes from experience and perception. 'At a time when unbridled greed, malignant aggression, and existence of weapons of mass destruction threatens the survival of humanity, we should seriously consider any avenue that offers some hope.' Stanislav Grof

By JustMe | 18 February 2012 3:41 PM

I understand the reactions to this repulsive action of the PVV. But, as a native to Holland, I hope you all understand, not all Dutch people think like the PVV; in fact, most Dutch people do NOT think like the PVV. Our country IS one of the most tolerant country's in the world, I am sure of that. The PVV is an outcast, amongst politicians even. Everyone can vote, and with an average IQ of 100, it's not surprising many people make the wrong decision and vote for PVV. They do this mostly out of ignorance and don't understand the PVV is not the answer. But most of us dó understand. Don't tar everyone with the same brush.

By Avelyn | 19 February 2012 9:56 PM

'The mind moves matter' only if the PVV party can become more open-minded and less narrow-minded.

By Just Me | 20 February 2012 3:38 PM

Oh great! Another right-winger lawmaker exposes himself by attacking his own Christian and European brothers instead of attacking "violent" Muslims and Islam. Right wingers can never get along, be it Osama bin Laden or Geert Wilders. These people believe they are defending their nationality, their religion and their so-called "brothers" but eventually hurls insult, attacks, hate speech and violent acts against their own "brothers".

By Yes To Democracy | 21 February 2012 3:42 AM

DO NOT LEAVE MESSAGES ON THEIR WEBSITE. The PVV is using user statistics to legitimise the website. Every message you leave - even if it's fake - will feed the statistics supporting their claim that "an outlet" for rage against foreigners is needed. Wilders is claiming that the website is a wild success because they have received over 40,000 messages in less than a month. Case in point. The data will not be made public and they will continue to spin it as they like. Don't feed the machine. Post real complaints to the anti-discrimination bureau (LBR) instead.

By Dorthe | 23 February 2012 12:04 PM