Sunday 25 August 2019

One killed, 12 hospitalised in carbon monoxide poisoning in The Hague

One person has been killed and 12 people taken to hospital in a case of carbon dioxide poisoning in The Hague.

Four of the injured are police officers who were called to the apartment on the Weirmarstraat. The eight others were living in flats close to where the dead person was found.

Police have given no further details about the case.

In 2017 two people died and 114 people were hospitalised after carbon monoxide leaks. The symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include sleepiness, headaches and nausea.

DutchNews.nl has been free for 12 years, but now we are asking our readers to help. Your donation will enable us to keep providing you with fair and accurate news and features about all things Dutch.
Donate via Ideal, credit card or Paypal.