The IamExpat Fair – Amsterdam, 2017, takes place on Saturday, March 25 at Amsterdam’s Westergasfabriek. The IamExpat Fair is designed to support internationals in the Netherlands, and connect them with local businesses and service providers.
This landmark event is an exciting opportunity for internationals to find everything they need in one location, on one day. From companies and services in careers, housing, education and expat services, to family, health and leisure – the IamExpat Fair has it covered!
Running from 10am to 5pm in the Zuiveringshal West at Westergasfabriek, this free single-day event will host stands from dozens of companies and organisations. Free workshops and presentations will be happening throughout the day at Het Ketelhuis, the Westergastheater and the Werkkamer.
Visitors to the IamExpat Fair can:
- Get assistance to find the right rental property or understand the mortgage process
- Learn how to advance their career through professional development
- Discover businesses with a focus on expats’ needs
- Benefit from many special offers only available on the day of the Fair
- Meet with recruiters and companies that are hiring
- Attend workshops and presentations to learn about different aspects of life and work in the Netherlands
- Connect with local health and lifestyle organisations
- Network with like-minded locals and expats from around the world
- Bring the whole family and drop the little ones off at the Kids’ Area, a free supervised play space for children aged zero to four years, operated by Hestia Early Learning Centre
Since its launch in 2015, the IamExpat Fair has hosted more than 160 companies, run more than 60 workshops and welcomed more than 6.500 visitors from 130 nationalities.
Don’t miss the expat event of 2017. Book your free ticket now!